In the third part (of three) in our series on Major League Soccer’s labor negotiations, I talked to Major League Soccer Talk contributor Brian Zygo.
After talking to legal and sports business experts in the series’ first two parts, I’ve asked Brian on the show to help bring the issues back to the pitch. Bring is a practicing lawyer in Houston, and although his expertise is not labor law, his combination of legal knowledge and soccer expertise help translate bring a soccer-lean to the story.
Brian joined me on Thursday night in wake of the news the management and labor had agreed to a negotiating period extending through February 12, twelve days after the current collective bargaining agreement expires.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season