If you live in the United States, find out how to watch Premier League without cable.
With nearly 5 billion worldwide viewers, the English Premier League is the most-watched sports league in the world. Here in the United States, it is watched by more than 1 million viewers every week, which beats out America’s own top-flight domestic league known as Major League Soccer.
For fans that want to watch Premier League matches but don’t want to pay for cable, there are ways to still get your fix. NBC Sports owns the exclusive media rights to broadcast Premier League matches in the States through the end of the 2021/22 season. While you can find the NBCSN channel on most cable/satellite providers, there are cheaper options available.
NBCSN is currently available on streaming platforms such as fuboTV, Sling Blue and Hulu + Live TV. FuboTV’s plan costs $64.99 per month and includes NBCSN among its 109 total available channels (including multiple other sports channels). Hulu + Live TV has packages starting at just $64.99 per month; however, they offer around 65 total channels in their basic packages.
To save even more money, Premier League fans can also opt to choose Sling TV’s Blue package. Just $30 per month, this option is the cheapest of the streaming provider trio, but does also offer the fewest amount of channels. Although you would receive NBCSN for Premier League matches, SlingTV’s Blue package offers about 50 total channels.
Along with televising many matches on NBCSN, the mammoth network also airs certain afternoon games on their over-the-air NBC channel as well which you can watch for free with a pair of “rabbit ears” or a HD indoor antenna.
During the 2020/21 Premier League season, NBCSN and NBC will combine to broadcast a total of 205 games. The other 175 games will stream exclusively via Peacock TV, NBC Universal’s new paid subscription service. At $4.99 per month (free for Xfinity users), Peacock Premium offers access to these aforementioned 175 Premier League games as well as movies and television shows and a Premier League TV channel. Sign up for Peacock Premium today.
Customers also have the option to pay $49.99 annually to save about $10 per year on the service.
For Spanish viewers, Telemundo and Universo carry Premier League matches on US TV. Each network typically broadcasts a match or two each Saturday and Sunday throughout the Premier League campaign.
Ideally, soccer fans would purchase the best streaming service for themselves and add access to Peacock Premium. This gives you access to every Premier League game throughout the season. While having to pay for two separate streaming services to watch all of the Premier League matches on the schedule might seem to be annoying, it still could be cheaper than many cable/satellite options.
As always, check out our regularly updated Premier League TV schedule to see exactly where these games will be broadcasted in the United States.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family