By Josh Harris.
Nicknames: The Cottagers, the Whites, the Lilywhites, are all nicknames of Fulham.
City: Located in west London, alongside the River Thames.
The team have played at Craven Cottage since 1896, although Fulham have played at a number of different grounds since they were founded in 1879.
Fulham play in white shirts, black shorts white socks.
In July, 2013, Fulham was bought by American billionaire (and Jacksonville Jaguars owner) Shahid Khan.
Arch-Enemies: The supporters of Fulham consider their main rivals to be Chelsea. This is their closest rivals in terms of distance as Stamford Bridge is located in Fulham. However, the two sides have not always been in the same league as Fulham competed in Division Two for a number of years. Fulham have other rivalries with Queens Park Rangers and Brentford. They also have a slight rivalry with Gillingham, who are outside of London, but during their time in the lower leagues this fixture was a feisty affair.
Fulham have played at a number of grounds in their time as a club, whilst the renovation of Craven Cottage was taking place, Fulham had to play their home games at Loftus Road between 2002-2004. In July 2012, Fulham were granted permission to redevelop the Riverside Stand, increasing the capacity of Craven Cottage to 30,000 seats.
Famous Players: Notable Fulham players include George Best, Johnny Haynes, Edwin Van Der Sar, Rufus Brevett, Chris Coleman, Mark Pembridge, Lee Clark, Jimmy Bullard, Andy Cole, Steve Finnan, Paul Parker, Luis Boa Morte and Gordon Davies.
Fun Fact: In the 2010-2011 season, Fulham reached the final of the UEFA Europa League, but lost 2-1 after extra time to Atletico Madrid.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Mbappe’s decision to stay at PSG good for French football: Deschamps
- Tens of thousands of Liverpool fans turn Paris red
- Abramovich says owning Chelsea ‘honour of lifetime’ as sale set for completion
- Western United upset Melbourne City to win A-League final
- Liverpool and Real Madrid ready for mouth-watering Champions League final
- Chelsea sale to Boehly consortium to be completed on Monday
- Liverpool and Real Madrid ready for Champions League final rematch
- Where to find Liverpool vs. Real Madrid on US TV
- Hrustic, Rogic spearhead Australia squad for crunch World Cup playoff
- Deal Alert: Best streaming deals this Memorial Day Weekend