Arsenal’s away shirt for the 2013-14 season has been revealed in a new photograph that has been leaked on the Internet.
The away shirt for Arsenal has been one of the worst kept secrets with plenty of previously leaked images, but this one looks the best yet with a promotional image that looks similar to other ones produced by Nike for other club kits.
Arsenal’s new away shirt is yellow with blue trim. Designed by Nike, the shirt looks like a well-designed shirt that can also double as a polo shirt for casual wear.
Don’t forget that Nike’s last year of their contract with Arsenal is the 2013-14 season, so Arsenal will continue to wear Nike kits until next summer. Arsenal’s rumored deal with Puma doesn’t begin until 2014-15 season.
What are your thoughts about Arsenal’s new away shirt for the 2013/14 season? Share your opinions below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season