The Damned United will be making its cinematic debut in the United States on a limited release this September 25, 2009 in New York City and Los Angeles.
And now Sony Pictures has officially launched the movie trailer for the film. It’s quite a bit different than the UK version. The US version focuses more on the dynamic of Brian Clough’s battle to unseat Don Revie from the power of being the best and most successful manager in English football at that time.
Sony Pictures has also launched a website to coincide with the upcoming launch of the film in the United States at http:\/\/www.sonyclassics.com/thedamnedunited/ The number of features is extremely limited right now, but I’m sure more information will be added in the next few weeks.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season