For TV viewers, one of the traditional ingredients in the build-up to any World Cup is the classy and well-produced show “Gillette World Cup.”
For as long as I can remember, Gillette has been bringing the World Cup show to audiences around the world. Now it’s back and it’s on Fox Soccer Channel (check their TV listings for exact times).
The new series will include 12 shows examining each group, the stories behind the stadiums and planning in Germany, and interviews with World Cup soccer superstars.
Don’t miss a single episode!
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season