If you’re looking for the Gold Cup TV schedule for fans in the United States, you’ve come to the right place.
Next tournament will be played in July 2021. English-language broadcasts are available on FOX Sports, while TUDN has the rights to the Spanish-language broadcasts. With fuboTV, you can watch all of the games that are shown across the FOX and TUDN networks.
Gold Cup is the only international competition in the summer of 2021 featuring the U.S. and Mexican men’s national teams, which will compete against a strong field of top teams from North America, Central American and the Caribbean. With matches taking place across the region, the Gold Cup is one of three soccer events during the summer of 2021 including Euro 2020, Copa America and the Summer Olympics.
New for 2020 is guest team Qatar who will compete in the tournament as part of a partnership between CONCACAF and the host of the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Qatar is a controversial addition, partly because Qatar discriminates against lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and LGBTI individuals, as well as being a known human rights abuser according to Amnesty International.
As the exclusive Spanish-language broadcaster of the Gold Cup, TUDN will present all matches live in primetime across Univision, UniMás and TUDN as part of their “Summer of Champions” where they’ll also be televising games from Euro 2020 (which will be played in the summer of 2021). In addition to live matches, TUDN will deliver comprehensive coverage of the tournament across its linear networks and digital portfolio.
TUDN will deliver live Gold Cup coverage on its linear networks throughout the tournament, plus a slate of digital and social content, with members of its team of experts on site at many of the tournament venues across the region. With TUDN pioneering the use of augmented reality to enhance the soccer-viewing experience, fans can expect stunning visuals and graphics, both in the studio and live at select matches.
Courtesy of World Soccer Talk, download a complimentary copy of The Ultimate Soccer TV And Streaming Guide, which features details on where to watch all of the leagues from around the world on US TV and streaming.
FOX Sports has the U.S. English-language rights to the 2021 and 2023 CONCACAF Gold Cup tournaments, while Univision/TUDN has the Spanish-language and Portuguese-language rights to the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Here’s the Gold Cup TV schedule (all times Eastern):
Gold Cup TV schedule
Last updated: July 27, 2020
July 10, 2021
August 1, 2021
Gold Cup final
Do you have any questions about the Gold Cup TV schedule? Let us know in the comments section below.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more