Brentford and Arsenal’s coverage details come at a time with both clubs on decent, albeit not perfect, form.
The game between the two London foes is on Sunday morning, with a rescheduled time than originally planned. Issues regarding The Queen’s passing and the necessary police force for her funeral suspended other games in the league. To accommodate the vacancies in the schedule, Brentford and Arsenal have coverage details for kickoff early in the day.
Brentford vs Arsenal coverage details
Kickoff time: 7 a.m. ET / 4 a.m. PT – Sunday, Sep. 18
Watch now (in USA): Live on Sling Blue
Commentators: Jim Proudfoot and Efan Ekoku
US TV: Match is on USA Network and Telemundo (available via Sling Blue)
Watch Brentford vs Arsenal
Includes: FS1, USA Network, World Cup & more
Previewing the fixture
With only seven games on the Premier League schedule this weekend, Sunday’s Brentford-Arsenal clash is just one of two on Sunday. The reason a game like Chelsea-Liverpool is suspended while Brentford-Arsenal is not is because the former has simply more interest. The required police presence at Brentford’s stadium is considerably lower than that at Stamford Bridge. Therefore, less officers are required, and Brentford’s game can go on.
The game itself is something of an important London derby in the context of the season. Arsenal, which remains atop the Premier League table, dropped points for the first time in the 2022/23 campaign last time out. A defeat at Old Trafford halted what was a blistering start to the season. However, after a week off and a win in the Europa League just over a week ago, Arsenal is hungry. However, there may be some rust from the Gunners, missing out on its Europa League game midweek due to those same police concerns.
Brentford is performing admirably in the young season. Nine points through six games is good enough for eighth in the league, level with Liverpool. Plus, Brentford is a team that thrives at home. This season, Brentford has two wins and a draw at the Community Stadium. Those two wins came in routs against Manchester United and Leeds for a combined scoreline of 9-2.
Coverage of the game
With the early start of the fixture, which is noon over in London, there is no pregame coverage. Traditionally, the first Premier League game is at 7:30 a.m. ET, providing 30 minutes of coverage before kickoff.
However, the NBC crew wrapping up the game is still available with a game following at 9:15. For viewers on USA Network, the team behind the desk for postgame coverage is Rebecca Lowe, Tim Howard and Robbie Mustoe.
PHOTO: IMAGO / Paul Marriott
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Where to find Chicago Red Stars vs. Angel City FC on US TV
- Where to find Portland Timbers vs. LAFC on US TV
- Where to find Man City vs. Man United on US TV
- FOX Sports to feature US Soccer float in Macy’s Parade
- FOX says US-England could rank in top 5 biggest games ever
- Umbro’s USA away kit better than Nike’s World Cup effort
- Man City vs Man United: TV coverage details
- Potter magic seals first league win as Chelsea boss
- Bundesliga in talks with private equity firms to sell media rights
- Gareth Bale debuts own craft beer ahead of World Cup