One of the joys of watching Italian soccer is listening to it in its native language. With all of the games available on Paramount+, you can choose the language option. That is, if you know how to do it. To help, here are step-by-step instructions of how to watch Serie A in Italian.
How to watch Serie A in Italian: Instructions
1) Sign up for Paramount+, if you have not already done so. They offer a free 7-day trial.
2) Log in to your Paramount+ account. Accordingly, go to the Serie A page. To sum up, there are several ways to find the Serie A menu. Firstly, look for the ‘Serie A’ tile on the homepage. Secondly, select ‘Shows,’ and then ‘Sports.’ Thirdly, find it under the ‘Live TV’ section.
3) Next, choose the game you want to watch. Paramount+ automatically loads the game with English-language commentary.
4) The steps to choose Italian as the language will differ based on what device you are using. For example, when using a web browser, move your pointer to choose the audio option. It looks like a caption icon (see below).
Click the audio option. Next, choose either Italian or English (see below).
Whereas, if you are watching Paramount+ on a Roku device, the steps are different. First, select the game, and then press the asterisk symbol (*). Second, choose the ‘Audio Track’ option. Last of all, choose either English or Italian.
Likewise, the steps are different on an Apple TV device. First, find the game. Second, use your Apple TV remote so that you see the options audio captions on-screen. Third and finally, scroll down to choose either English or language. Accordingly, look at the screengrab to see what the option looks like.
Accordingly, due to Apple TV remote controls being so sensitive, it may take a few turns to figure out how to access the audio caption menu.
In the meantime, selecting Italian on the Amazon Fire TV is the most difficult to master. With this in mind, be sure to select Serie A games only from the ‘Live TV’ section of the app. Then press the remote control to see the audio caption option. A second later, select either English or Italian.
As of press time, it appears that all of the Serie A games on Paramount+ are now available in English and Italian. As a result of Paramount+ featuring every single Serie A game, it is certainly the way to go. Try it on the next Serie A game you watch. In conclusion, be sure to reference our Serie A TV schedule for the latest games.
What questions do you have about how to watch Serie A in Italian? Share them in the comments section below, and we will do our best to answer them.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Vietnam erupts in celebration as SEA Games hosts win football gold
- Mbappe in position of power at PSG after agreeing to new deal
- Russia captain Dzyuba quits Zenit
- Man City, Liverpool set for judgement day in title race
- Where to find Boca Juniors vs. Tigre on US TV
- Mbappe snub leaves Real Madrid reeling as reality of new world order sets in
- Where to find Crystal Palace vs. Man United on US TV
- Where to find Brentford vs. Leeds on US TV
- Where to find Man City vs. Aston Villa on US TV
- Where to find Norwich vs. Spurs on US TV