One of the joys of watching Italian soccer is listening to it in its native language. With all of the games available on Paramount+, you can choose the language option. That is, if you know how to do it. To help, here are step-by-step instructions of how to watch Serie A in Italian.
How to watch Serie A in Italian: Instructions
1) Sign up for Paramount+, if you have not already done so. They offer a free 7-day trial.
2) Log in to your Paramount+ account. Accordingly, go to the Serie A page. To sum up, there are several ways to find the Serie A menu. Firstly, look for the ‘Serie A’ tile on the homepage. Secondly, select ‘Shows,’ and then ‘Sports.’ Thirdly, find it under the ‘Live TV’ section.
3) Next, choose the game you want to watch. Paramount+ automatically loads the game with English-language commentary.
4) The steps to choose Italian as the language will differ based on what device you are using. For example, when using a web browser, move your pointer to choose the audio option. It looks like a caption icon (see below).
Click the audio option. Next, choose either Italian or English (see below).
Whereas, if you are watching Paramount+ on a Roku device, the steps are different. First, select the game, and then press the asterisk symbol (*). Second, choose the ‘Audio Track’ option. Last of all, choose either English or Italian.
Accordingly, due to Apple TV remote controls being so sensitive, it may take a few turns to figure out how to access the audio caption menu.
In the meantime, selecting Italian on the Amazon Fire TV is the most difficult to master. With this in mind, be sure to select Serie A games only from the ‘Live TV’ section of the app. Then press the remote control to see the audio caption option. A second later, select either English or Italian.
As of press time, it appears that all of the Serie A games on Paramount+ are now available in English and Italian. As a result of Paramount+ featuring every single Serie A game, it is certainly the way to go. Try it on the next Serie A game you watch. In conclusion, be sure to reference our Serie A TV schedule for the latest games.
What questions do you have about how to watch Serie A in Italian? Share them in the comments section below, and we will do our best to answer them.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo