Fanatiz, the over-the-top (OTT) soccer streaming service, recently lowered the price of their platform. This change, combined with the recent addition of the English-language GolTV channel to accompany the Spanish-language version of GolTV and all of the beIN SPORTS channels it includes, has made Fanatiz an affordable alternative for soccer fans in the United States.
Since October, the service has seen a 45% increase in their subscriptions. Before December 12, subscribers of the platform used to pay $9.99 per month. Now old and new subscribers only pay $7.99 per month or $79 for their yearly plan. This change allowed Fanatiz to have their best ratings ever during the December 18 showdown between Barcelona and Real Madrid. Even though El Clásico was on a Wednesday and the match ended 0-0, the platform had an impressive viewership for the match. Fanatiz saw a 61% increase in El Clásico compared to their previous biggest event. In total, 90% of fans watched the match on a computer or a mobile device which may have to do with the match being in the middle of the week during office hours.
By providing soccer fans with several channels, including: beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, beIN SPORTS Connect, Club De Soccer, GolTV, Gol TV en Español, Nuestra Tele, TyC Sports International and XTF, viewers are able to watch matches, shows and other forms of content from around the world. Fanatiz has exclusive rights to show LaLiga, Ligue 1, Superliga Argentina, Colombia’s soccer leagues, the Ecuadorian league, Peruvian Liga 1, Portuguese Primeira Liga, the Bolivian League, Turkish Super Lig, Uruguayan League and many other leagues around the globe. They also have rights to Copa Libertadores, the South American Champions League, Copa Sudamericana, CAF Champions League, African Champions League, KNVB Cup, the Dutch FA Cup, Coupe de France, the French FA Cup, and several other tournaments. The service also shows basketball, boxing, motorsports and volleyball played around the world.
One of the unique things about Fanatiz is that if subscribers are not able to watch an event live, they have the option to watch whatever they want on demand. They also put together compilations of the best goals in different leagues and offer highlights if you do not want to watch a whole match. Another helpful aspect is that viewers can personalize their content by selecting favorite teams. This allows the platform to provide tailor-made content to keep fans updated on what’s going with their clubs.
Fanatiz offers customers a 7-day free trial to view what they have to offer. The service can be viewed on their website. The application is available in the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast and on Roku.
The platform was created in 2017 and has already done an excellent job of providing fans with some of the best soccer content available on a streaming service so the future looks bright for Fanatiz.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Man City title miracle all part of Pep’s plan
- Hertha Berlin keep Bundesliga status with play-off win at Hamburg
- Italy face Argentina in UEFA vs CONMEBOL final on FS1
- Spinazzola makes Italy return for ‘Finalissima’ and Nations League
- Ukraine will be ready for World Cup play-off: Scotland boss Clarke
- Avram Glazer defends Man Utd reign after troubled season
- Mbappe says he consulted Macron over PSG deal
- West Ham’s Zouma in court over ‘cat abuse’ video
- Mbappe says he will not overstep role as a player under PSG deal
- Dortmund name Terzic as new head coach, sign Ozcan from Cologne