First place Liverpool host 3rd-place Leicester City in an exciting top-4 clash at Anfield this Saturday, October 5 at 10 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo, highlighting this week’s Premier League action. Sadio Mane and Liverpool look to continue their perfect start to the Premier League season, while Jamie Vardy (5 goals) and Leicester City come off a 5-0 rout of Newcastle and aim to solidify their spot in the top-4.
This week’s match coverage kicks off Saturday at 7 a.m. ET with Premier League Mornings, followed by Brighton & Hove Albion v. Tottenham at 7:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo. While Brighton & Hove Albion look for their first Premier League victory since opening weekend, Harry Kane (5 goals) and Tottenham aim to collect three points and break into the top-4.
NBC Sports Gold presents three matches at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday – Burnley v. Everton, Norwich City v. Aston Villa and Watford v. Sheffield United.
Live coverage on Saturday concludes at 12:30 p.m. ET with West Ham v. Crystal Palace on NBC. 5th-place West Ham remain unbeaten since the first match of the Premier League season and look to maintain their streak against Crystal Palace at London Stadium. Arlo White calls the match, joined by Graeme Le Saux.
Sunday’s Premier League Mornings kicks off at 7 a.m. ET, followed by Manchester City v. Wolverhampton Wanderers at 9 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo. Second-place Manchester City are five points behind Liverpool, and look to extend their two-match winning streak to narrow the gap at the top of the table.
Also at 9 a.m. ET, CNBC presents Arsenal v. Bournemouth, and NBC Sports Gold presents Southampton v. Chelsea. 4th-place Arsenal and 8th-place Bournemouth are separated by only one point, and both teams look for three points after draws last week. Meanwhile, Chelsea come off a 2-0 win over Brighton & Hove Albion and aim for a second straight victory.
This weekend’s Premier League action concludes at 11:30 a.m. ET when Manchester United visit Newcastle on NBCSN and Telemundo. Manchester United come off a 1-1 draw with Arsenal, while Newcastle look for their second win of the Premier League season. Clive Tyldesley calls the match, joined by Lee Dixon.
Here’s the schedule of soccer commentators for the weekend Premier League matches (all times Eastern):
Saturday, October 5
Burnley vs. Everton, 10am, NBC Sport Gold — Rob Palmer and David Phillips
Norwich vs. Aston Villa, 10am, NBC Sport Gold — Jonathan Beck and Tony Gale
Watford vs. Sheffield United, 10am, NBC Sport Gold — Gary Taphouse and Davie Provan
Sunday, October 6
Southampton vs. Chelsea, 9am, NBC Sports Gold — Jim Proudfoot and Andy Townsend
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Where to find Argentina vs. Jamaica on US TV
- Where to find Brazil vs. Tunisia on US TV
- Where to find Mexico vs. Colombia on US TV
- Where to find Portugal vs. Spain on US TV
- Where to find USA vs. Saudi Arabia on US TV
- USA vs Saudi Arabia preview: Final tune-up before Qatar 2022
- Italy reach UEFA Nations League Finals with win over Hungary
- England draws with Germany, but concerns loom before World Cup
- Zlatan Ibrahimović to feature in latest film of French Asterix series
- International duty brings sweep of injuries to Barcelona