Fourth-place Arsenal visit Manchester United this Monday, September 30 at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo, highlighting this week’s Premier League action across NBC Sports. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Arsenal look to remain in the top-4 after a come-from-behind win over Aston Villa on Sunday, while Manchester United aim to rebound after a 2-0 loss to West Ham. Arlo White calls the match, joined by Graeme Le Saux.
This week’s match coverage kicks off Saturday at 7 a.m. ET with Premier League Mornings, followed by Sheffield United v. Liverpool at 7:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo. Sadio Mane and first-place Liverpool sit alone at the top of the table, having won 15 straight Premier League games after a 2-1 victory over Chelsea on Sunday.
At 10 a.m. ET, N’Golo Kante and Chelsea host Brighton & Hove Albion at Stamford Bridge on NBCSN and Universo. Chelsea come off a narrow loss to Liverpool, while Brighton look for their first Premier League win since opening weekend. Also at 10 a.m. ET, NBC Sports Gold presents an extensive match slate with five fixtures: Tottenham v. Southampton, Aston Villa v. Burnley, Crystal Palace v. Norwich City, Bournemouth v. West Ham, and Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Watford.
Saturday’s live coverage concludes at 12:30 p.m. ET when Sergio Aguero and second-place Manchester City visit Everton on NBC and Universo. Manchester City come off an 8-0 rout of Watford and aim to close the gap on Liverpool, while Everton look to snap a 2-match Premier League losing streak.
Premier League Mornings then kicks off at 10 a.m. ET, followed by Leicester City v. Newcastle at 11:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Telemundo. Leicester sit in 3rd-place with only one loss this season, while Newcastle aim to stay above the relegation zone.
This week’s Premier League coverage concludes on Monday, September 30 with Manchester United v. Arsenal.
Rebecca Lowe hosts Goal Zone, Premier League Mornings, and Premier League Live this weekend, joined by former Premier League footballer Robbie Mustoe and former Jamaica National Team player Robbie Earle. In addition, former Arsenal defender and current NBC Sports analyst Lee Dixon makes his stateside debut this season, joining the Premier League studio crew at NBC Sports’ International Headquarters in Stamford, CT.
Here’s the schedule of soccer commentators for the weekend Premier League matches (all times Eastern):
Saturday, September 28
Bournemouth vs. West Ham, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — David Stowell and David Phillips
Aston Villa vs. Burnley, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Rob Palmer and Garry Birtles
Crystal Palace vs. Norwich, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Guy Havord and Efan Ekoku
Spurs vs. Southampton, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Tony Jones and Davie Provan
Wolves vs. Watford, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Ian Crocker and Andy Walker
Sunday, September 29
Monday, September 30
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family