Connect with us

iGOL

New soccer streaming service iGOL debuts in United States

UPDATED: A new soccer streaming service named iGOL has launched in the United States. After speaking with the founder and taking the service for a test drive, the first impressions are very favorable. It’s cost effective (only $9.99 per month). Plus it integrates beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, beIN SPORTS Connect, GolTV in English and Spanish as well as a couple of other niche networks to form a robust soccer package that competes favorably against the offerings available from Sling TV, fuboTV and other streaming services.

Headquartered in Miami, there are several differentiators about iGOL. First, the price is very competitive. At $9.99 per month, it’s the cheapest streaming service in the United States (Sling Latino and Sling World Sports start at $10, while fubo Latino is $17.99/month).

Second, iGOL not only includes beIN SPORTS and beIN SPORTS en Español but it also includes beIN SPORTS Connect integrated directly into the iGOL platform. When you consider the price point and the fact that streaming services such as PlayStation Vue and DIRECTV NOW carry zero beIN SPORTS channels, the service is certainly enticing.

Third, the inclusion of the GolTV English and Spanish channels is another benefit. The only other streaming service to offer GolTV is fuboTV, and again the pricing from iGOL is much more favorable in comparison. With GolTV having the rights to the Coppa Italia, Portuguese Primeira League, Scottish Cup (on delay), Ascenso MX, Brazilian league, Uruguayan league and more.

Fourth and finally, iGOL is the only sports streaming service to offer NuestraTele and CentroAmericaTV, which means that subscribers can watch more soccer from across South and Central America.

In addition to the above-mentioned networks, iGOL also offers TyC Sports (featuring Superliga Argentina games) and Eleven Sports (featuring the Belgian Pro League). And of course, all of the channels mentioned cover a range of sports, not just soccer.

For soccer fans who enjoy live soccer and sports, iGOL is a legal, cost-effective streaming service that offers a wide selection of leagues and channels.

Plus iGOL is available on Android and iOS devices, so you can add the app to your phone to watch on-the-go.

In addition, you can cast games to your TV set by using the above mentioned apps. Or you can watch the games on your TV via FireTV by using the silk browser (the iGol.TV website is compatible).

iGOL is currently offering a free 24-hour trial to their service in the United States. It’s $9.99/month after that (no contract). Or, for a limited time, they’re offering $59.99/year (which works out to be $4.99/month). The annual price will increase to its regular rate of $79.99/year soon (which still is an affordable $6.66/month), so if you’re considering the special annual rate of $59.99, you’ll want to take advantage of that now.

Let us know if you have any questions about iGOL in the comments section below. Also if you have any experiences to share about using the service, let us know below.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
39 Comments

39 Comments

1. Juan Torres

April 13, 2019 at 12:45 pm

Please tell me what I must do to cancel my Igol account, because I forgot the password and I want to start a new one in my Roku streaming stick. Thank you.

• Christopher Harris

April 13, 2019 at 2:47 pm

As far as I know, iGol has been out of business for a few months.

2. Gaston

March 26, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Hi,

Looks like others are having the same issue with GOL.TV. It will not come up at that URL provided of – https://igol.tv/live

Any idea of remedy or fix?

Thanks in advance!

• Christopher Harris

March 26, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Sadly, looks like they’re no longer in business.

3. John Chang

February 9, 2019 at 6:43 pm

Site can’t be reached and I was just trying to complete registration. This also happens for the /live site. I was looking forward to watching soccer on this site.

4. DiRT

January 23, 2019 at 6:53 pm

is iGol dead? The website doesn’t seem to list anything even though they claim to still have TYC and GolTV

• Christopher Harris

January 23, 2019 at 8:04 pm

They still have a few channels that they’re streaming: https://igol.tv/live

5. Tullio N Tenaglia

August 18, 2018 at 2:49 pm

It seems like igol does not carry BeIn Sports any longer. I can’t watch Italian serie A and Spanish la liga any longer. Why is this happening with no notice?

6. Daniel Windler

June 7, 2018 at 1:01 am

Less than four months in to an annual subscription, the BeIN channels have disappeared from the service. Not a good sign.

7. Alexander

February 28, 2018 at 11:47 am

Really hope this picks up the leagues that NGSN had in the past! In the same vain, I hope this service doesn’t go the way of NGSN 🙁

8. Jesus

February 23, 2018 at 6:17 pm

Do they cover Liga MX? Champions League??

• Christopher Harris

February 24, 2018 at 8:03 am

Not yet. The article lists the leagues/channels they currently cover.

9. Art

February 21, 2018 at 6:02 am

Are they planning to launch Apple TV APP?

• Monte

February 21, 2018 at 10:17 am

I thought their apple app just came out in the last day or two.

• Art

February 21, 2018 at 11:17 am

No, there is not available tvios app.

10. DiRT

February 19, 2018 at 11:20 pm

I don’t need DVR if they have VOD available, but I’m guessing that’s not an option either.

11. Azer

February 18, 2018 at 9:26 pm

If Comcast did it’s job and became available on Bein Sports Connect there wouldn’t be a need for any streaming service. Does anyone know what the deal is between the two companies? Do they have some kind of dispute? Looking forward, I’m more interested and a little worried about what Turner Sports is planning with their streaming service and how much it’s going to cost & ESPN as well, they’ll also have some king of new streaming service coming soon. ESPN3 might be gone. Very limited Champions League games on TV next season. Europa League will be all streaming except the Final. Very sad times indeed.

12. Guillermo

February 17, 2018 at 9:16 pm

Welcome iGol, really! I’m looking forward to more players on the fútbol streaming business (perhaps DAZN will start operating soon in the USA?). Although getting too expensive and close to cable pricing, FuboTV is still the best in terms of app experience and fútbol leagues and tournaments -except ESPN they have it all. However their persistent streaming issues are annoying, more so since they started to stream 3-4 minutes BEHIND the cable transmission in order to build some program buffer to ‘camouflage’ the streaming interruptions. A few months ago their social media feed was full of disappointed customers, until they banned customers’ posts, not nice. So, we are close to the World Cup, and as things are today with fútbol streaming services, I may think of getting back to cable for those 45 days in order to avoid issues because of the higher user volume… Thoughts?

• TonyG

February 18, 2018 at 5:18 am

Why not switch to Vue or Sling for a couple of months? I rarely have streaming issues with Vue, and anyway it’s offseason for the big leagues, so you won’t need BeIn, GolTV, etc. Then switch back in August.

13. Ritchie

February 16, 2018 at 12:26 pm

Does this have a mobile app? If so, can it be Chromecasted?

• Christopher Harris

February 16, 2018 at 12:33 pm

There’s an Android app that has a mirror function. The iOS app, scheduled for release in the next week or two, will have an option to cast the stream to connected TVs, so that’ll work with Chromecast.

14. Tonny

February 15, 2018 at 2:47 pm

who is launching this? DirectTV? Bein?

• Christopher Harris

February 15, 2018 at 3:13 pm

They’re an independent company named IGOL INC.

15. Brad

February 15, 2018 at 10:08 am

Still waiting for someone to pick up the Eredivisie rights.

• Steve

February 27, 2018 at 4:20 pm

Me too!!

• DiRT

February 28, 2018 at 11:56 am

OZ.com picked them up for streaming in the US.

16. MDFootball

February 14, 2018 at 9:20 pm

Have had it since the weekend. Very stable stream so far. I was even able to stream them on the FireTV via the Silk browser app but a native Roku app will be better.

Can’t beat the content for the price. It would be nice if they offered a 72 hour rewind option if they don’t offer a dvr.

17. Monte

February 14, 2018 at 8:03 pm

As soon as they get a Roku app, I plan to try them out. I do not like that we would have to email them to cancel. But I do like the list of channels that they are offering.

• Monte

February 14, 2018 at 8:43 pm

I messaged them on facebook and they said that their Roku app should be out in one month.

18. Simon Kelly

February 14, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Just wait for the first Clásico, I have a feeling this service is gonna burn down. No DVR and they require you to EMAIL THEM to cancel your subscription. What kind of service does that? Literarily every subscription service today allows you to cancel online, including Sling and Netflix. I’m more worried about my credit card getting stolen than saving a few bucks with an unproven service.

19. Jason Gatties

February 14, 2018 at 3:29 pm

I can’t even get past step one of the sign up process. The submit button isn’t working. Not the best sign.

• Christopher Harris

February 14, 2018 at 4:40 pm

I just tested it and it seems fine. After entering in your email address and password, click on the continue button.

20. LIguy

February 14, 2018 at 12:31 pm

Looks promising price wise, hopefully they add device support and it can hold up on crucial dates, Fubo TV had issues during USMNT and the Classico in it’s early days. On another note Youtube TV added the Turner networks so beIN sports seem to be the only thing missing now as far as soccer goes, also has been a lot more stable for me than Fubo, Direct TV Now and Sling.

• Ritchie

February 16, 2018 at 3:33 pm

I have Direct TV Now at the $35 promo rate and love it. Frankly, between DTVN and Go90 (which gives you Bein for free) it is really hard to justify paying for anything else.

For those that didn’t get in with Direct on the ground floor: YoutubeTV is allowing users to be grandfathered at the current $35 price for another week or two, while still getting Turner, MLB and NBA later this year. YTTV + Go90 gives you most of what you’ll need for $35.

21. Ian

February 14, 2018 at 12:30 pm

I just sent an email to igol.tv. I will switch from Fubo; but I need to have DVR. I will let you know. Anyone reading this should send an email about DVR as well.

22. lovac

February 14, 2018 at 12:28 pm

Their website is short on details and doesn’t have a FAQ section. Is there a plan to add a DVR feature? Not having it is a deal breaker for me. I wouldn’t mind paying extra for it because of the integrated bein connect channels. Also, which devices are supported? I hope they are coming to Roku soon.

• Christopher Harris

February 14, 2018 at 12:33 pm

They have an Android App in the Google Play Store. I understand that an app for iOS devices will be launched soon. A Roku app is also on their timeline to be launched in the near future.

23. Crpls

February 14, 2018 at 12:23 pm

Does it have any DVR features yet?

• Christopher Harris

February 14, 2018 at 12:31 pm

No, but with the cheap price they’re offering for live sports, I wouldn’t expect them to add DVR functionality soon — especially for that price.