Photographs of Germany’s new official kit that they’ll be wearing at the 2018 FIFA World Cup next summer have been leaked online months before the tournament.
Every World Cup, it’s Germany and adidas that produce the classiest shirt designs, and the 2018 World Cup will be no exception for the duo.
Germany’s 2018 FIFA World Cup kit will feature a white jersey and socks, and black shorts.
Instead of adding plenty of colors to the shirt though, adidas has designed a jersey that emphasizes the classic white and black colors. The most colorful thing on the shirt is the World Cup champion badge Germany received after winning the 2014 World Cup.
But the design also harkens back to the classic 1990 World Cup shirt, which was rated as the best soccer shirt design of all time.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family