London (AFP) – Hull’s DR Congo striker Dieumerci Mbokani will be sidelined for six weeks after suffering a hamstring injury, dealing a blow to their hopes of staying in the Premier League.
Mbokani will miss a significant chunk of Hull’s battle for survival after being forced off in the second half of Saturday’s 1-1 draw with Burnley.
“Dieumerci Mbokani is set to be out for six weeks after suffering a hamstring injury,” Hull’s website said.
Mbokani has yet to score in 12 appearances for second-bottom Hull since joining on loan from Dynamo Kiev until the end of the season.
The 31-year-old is in his second spell in England after playing for Norwich on loan when they were relegated from the top flight last season.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- QPR showing signs of progress under Michael Beale
- Problems continue to pile up for Spanish soccer
- Rafa Benitez reportedly on Nottingham Forest’s radar
- Umbro releases alternative World Cup kit collection
- Cristiano Ronaldo expected to leave Manchester United in January
- Real’s Perez hopes Super League closes gap with US sports
- Soccer player misses game due to Xbox injury
- Where to find Liverpool vs. Rangers on US TV
- Where to find Inter vs. Barcelona on US TV
- Where to find Frankfurt vs. Spurs on US TV