Univision Deportes’ broadcast of the Monterrey against Guadalajara game reached 1.5 million viewers last weekend, making it the most-watched Liga MX match ever in the 8-10pm ET timeslot.
The Liga MX Clausura game was featured on Sabado Futbolero, Univision Deportes’ popular Saturday night sports broadcast, aired on Saturday, January 14, 2017.
The Monterrey-Chivas game had more viewers than the TNT presentation of the Bulls-Knicks NBA game on Thursday night (1.4 million viewers).
Out of the 1.5 million viewers for the Monterrey-CD Guadalajara game, 789,000 of the viewers were age 18-49.
The game ended in a 2-2 draw between Monterrey and Chivas.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family