Beginning Saturday, NBC Sports is launching a brand-new program called Goal Rush, which will be available on the NBC Sports App and NBCSports.com.
The concept behind Goal Rush is simple and perfect for many soccer fans wanting to stay on top of everything that’s happening. Every Saturday during the 10am-Noon ET timeslot, Goal Rush will broadcast one of the Premier League games. And during the 90 minutes, it’ll feature NFL RedZone-like live look-ins at the other games happening at the same time.
So, for example, this Saturday’s broadcast of Goal Rush focuses on Watford against Arsenal, when any major incidents or goals happen in other matches, Goal Rush host John Dykes will switch to show the most compelling action in real time or on replay so viewers don’t miss a single goal or key play.
The beauty of Goal Rush is that if you want to watch entertaining soccer but your team isn’t playing in that timeslot, you can watch Goal Rush to see all of the most exciting action over the 90 minutes.
Or, if you want to watch the complete 90 minutes of any of the games, you can still watch those via the NBC Sports App, NBCSports.com, Premier League Extra Time or the TV channel that’s broadcasting the game.
Similar but different to NBC’s Premier League Breakaway Show that began in 2015, Goal Rush will also include a round-up of all the first-half action at halftime as well as keeping viewers updated with graphics, headlines and statistics.
“We are excited to offer Goal Rush, which will provide fans with a unique Premier League viewing experience during windows with simultaneous matches,” said Rick Cordella, SVP and General Manager, Digital Media, NBC Sports Group.
Goal Rush presenter John Dykes is the likable and knowledgable host of many of the shows from Premier League Productions, which produces and distributes a lot of the Premier League’s international programming. Goal Rush is just one of the shows that Premier League Productions produces. Premier League Productions has a Fantasy Premier League TV show, as well as 7 magazine shows each week and the 24/7 Premier League Content Service which includes daily/hourly news programs.
The addition of Goal Rush is a huge plus for fans of the Premier League clubs in the United States. Hopefully it means we can expect to see more Premier League Productions programs in the future too!
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family