Bordeaux (AFP) – Senegal defender Lamine Sane has left Bordeaux to join Werder Bremen, the French club announced on Thursday.
Bordeaux, where the 29-year-old Sane has been since the start of his career, confirmed that he had passed a medical and penned a contract, although the length of the deal was not disclosed.
Sane, who won the French Cup with Bordeaux in 2013, is the elder brother of Salif Sane, who played alongside him in France and moved to German club Hannover 96 three years ago.
His arrival at the Weserstadion follows that of German international forward Max Kruse, who was signed from Wolfsburg earlier this week.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Euro 2020, Copa America, Gold Cup & MLS
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more