Boss Tony Pulis admitted West Brom will let Saido Berahino leave if a top four club makes a move – but only for the right deal.
The 20-goal striker has been linked with a move away from The Hawthorns for most of the season.
He scored twice in Monday’s 3-0 win over Chelsea and is expected to lead the line for Sunday’s Barclays Premier League finale at Arsenal.
The Baggies cannot finish lower than 13th with Berahino’s goals helping them survive and Pulis conceded he may leave.
“If he plays well at this club then a top four club might come in and West Brom will not stop him as long as the deal is right,” he said.
“We hope and pray he stays with us because he has a lot more to come and we don’t think he is at the end of his development.
“If a top four club comes in and the clubs agree a fee and it’s all done, everyone can shake hands and say what a great job he has done for the club.
“Not only has he been here since he was a young lad and we have looked after him, but the club have made money on him and we have to reinvest in other people – that’s a fact of life.”
Berahino is in the England Under-21 squad for Euro 2015 this summer but Pulis insisted it makes no difference whether he shines in the Czech Republic.
He said: “Saido has been in the shop window for the last year. There’s no problem with that, the most important thing is Saido keeps that to one side and concentrates on his football.
“That’s why people are talking about him, because he has done the business on the pitch.”
Pulis has no injury problems for the final game and could name an unchanged side after the win over Chelsea.
He added: “You couldn’t knock them over with a bus.”
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- QPR showing signs of progress under Michael Beale
- Problems continue to pile up for Spanish soccer
- Rafa Benitez reportedly on Nottingham Forest’s radar
- Umbro releases alternative World Cup kit collection
- Cristiano Ronaldo expected to leave Manchester United in January
- Real’s Perez hopes Super League closes gap with US sports
- Soccer player misses game due to Xbox injury
- Where to find Liverpool vs. Rangers on US TV
- Where to find Inter vs. Barcelona on US TV
- Where to find Frankfurt vs. Spurs on US TV