Photos of Arsenal’s home and third jerseys for the 2015-16 season have been leaked on the Internet.
While the home shirt for Arsenal (see below) is a traditional shirt design with a classy collar, the third shirt is dramatically different than what Gunners fans are accustomed to seeing.
For the second season of its contract with Arsenal, Puma has created two clean designs for the Gunners.
The home shirt is the traditional red shirt of Arsenal with white sleeves. But there’s a gold trim to the shirt and a buttoned-down collar that adds a degree of classiness to the design.
In addition to the gold trim, there’s a distinctive red line down the sleeves.
Here’s the leaked photograph that shows the home and third shirts for Arsenal, as well as the artist renditions of the shirts below — to see greater detail.
Arsenal’s third jersey for 2015-16 features a one-of-a-kind design with white, cyan and gold stripes in the bottom half of the shirt.
What’s your opinion about the new Arsenal jerseys? Share your feedback in the comments section below.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, FS1, FS2, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $4.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ