Arsenal v Man United is the highlight of this weekend’s Premier League betting coupon, while there are sure to be plenty of accumulators involving ‘banker’ sides Chelsea (v West Brom) and Man City (v Swansea). Easyodds.com editor Simon Hopper is in great tipping form and has nailed 16/5, 22/5 and 26/5 winners in the last three weeks – don’t miss his top five bets for this weekend’s action below…
* Visit easyodds.com’s Premier League betting centreto compare all the best odds from every market plus get expert tips for every fixture…
** Follow Simon on Twitter: @hopperfootball
#5 Stoke v Burnley (Saturday, 15:00)
Both Teams NOT To Score @ 20/23 – BET NOW
Only Burnley and Aston Villa have scored fewer home league goals than Stoke (five in five games) while only Leicester have scored fewer away league goals than Burnley (two in five games). It’s easy to see why both teams not to find the net at 20/23 is appealing, then, while the Clarets also turned in a much improved defensive display in their 1-0 victory over Hull last time out which offers further hope for our selection.
#4 Newcastle v QPR (Saturday, 15:00)
Both Teams To Score @ 5/6 – BET NOW
Newcastle have kept back-to-back Premier League clean sheets and it’s no coincidence ball-winner Mehdi Abeid started both of those games. However the Algerian international is almost certainly out of this game through injury and with Cheick Tiote a doubt as well the Magpies could struggle to maintain their new-found resilience when QPR come calling. Harry Redknapp has got a much better tune out of his forward line recently with seven goals in their last four league games (Charlie Austin bagging four of those) so both teams to score at 5/6 looks a safe bet.
#3 Everton v West Ham (Saturday, 15:00)
Over 2.5 Goals @ 8/11 – BET NOW
West Ham top the over 2.5 goals league table this season with eight of their 11 fixtures seeing three goals or more so far. Everton’s home league matches are averaging 4.2 goals per game this term so over 2.5 goals at a best price 8/11 is an obvious bet at Goodison Park. It’s also worth noting that this bet would have landed in all five of the Hammers’ away league games this season and four of Everton’s five home league matches.
#2 Leicester v Sunderland (Saturday, 15:00)
Under 2.5 Goals @ 20/23 – BET NOW
Leicester have gone almost seven hours without scoring a Premier League goal and Nigel Pearson’s side don’t even look like breaking their drought at the moment. The 2-0 defeat at Southampton last time out was very tame going and another low scoring game when Sunderland come to town looks likely. The Black Cats have failed to score in three of their last four away league games themselves so under 2.5 goals at 20/23 looks a really good bet.
#1 Aston Villa v Southampton (Monday, 20:00 – Sky Sports 1)
Aston Villa To Win @ 22/5 – BET NOW
Southampton have been fantastic this season but there’s absolutely no way they should be as short as 4/5 to win at Aston Villa. The Saints’ away form is nothing special with two defeats in five road league games this term and nine of their last 23 going further back (39.1%). Villa’s shocking home record is well documented but a return of seven wins from their last 22 league matches at Villa Park (31.8%) gives them a much better chance than odds of 22/5 (or 18.5%) suggest. A home win is an easy value bet.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family