Is this the best World Cup 2014 video thus far?
A few weeks ago, adidas launched their World Cup 2014 campaign video with its Samba feel featuring the sights and sounds of Brazil. Now Nike today has released a brand-new video entitled “Dare To Be Brazilian,” which features familiar cameos from David Luiz, Neymar, Paulinho, Thiago, Bernard and others.
I particularly love the part of the video with Bernard dribbling past giants, as well as David Luiz turning into a larger-than-lie comic book hero.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ