Ghana have qualified for World Cup 2014 after defeating Egypt in the World Cup Playoff. The Black Stars will be wearing a brand-new Puma design in Brazil during the summer of 2014.
Ghana’s new home shirt features a one-of-a-kind collar design with the bold yellow, green, red and black colors and tribal design. The same design is also featured on the bottom of the shirt cuffs.
The rest of the shirt is the classic white colors of Ghana.
Browse the World Soccer Talk shop for World Cup shirts, merchandise and more.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more