Is this Portugal’s new home shirt for the FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil?
The photograph below reveals a modern shirt designed by Puma and featuring the famous red colors that Portugal wear. The jersey features a green trim on the shoulders and neck, with a v-neck collar and unique horizontal stripe pattern on the front and back of the shirt.
Portugal are close to sealing their berth in the 2014 World Cup. Could this be the home shirt they’ll be wearing in the tournament in Brazil next summer?
For the latest soccer shirts and merchandise, visit the World Soccer Talk shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more