Sky Sports News reporter Nick Collins fell down during a live broadcast outside Wembley Stadium today.
Collins was reporting about Michael Carrick pulling out of the squad, when he suddenly lost his balance and fell down with a loud smash. Sky Sports News quickly returned to Jim White in the studio where they carried on to the next story.
A few minutes later, Collins returned to face the cameras and picked up right from where he left off. Collins didn’t mention anything about the fall but gave a wry smile at the end of his broadcast.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, FS1, FS2, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $4.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ