Is it any coincidence that the three Premier League clubs who have players involved in the biggest EPL transfer stories this summer have ruled their players out from important friendlies due to “injury problems”?
Yesterday, Manchester United ruled out Wayne Rooney from today’s friendly in Sweden because they said the striker had suffered a “shoulder injury” during a closed-door friendly against Real Betis.
At the weekend, Tottenham Hotspur ruled Gareth Bale out of the AS Monaco friendly because of a “minor muscle injury” that he’s had the past two weeks.
And now today we learn that Luis Suarez has pulled out of Liverpool’s friendly in Norway due to a “foot injury.”
If anyone has a cure for this mystery injury outbreak in England, please contact your local authorities.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Will FOX broadcast the World Cup in 4K?
- Where to find Chicago Red Stars vs. Angel City FC on US TV
- Where to find Portland Timbers vs. LAFC on US TV
- Where to find Man City vs. Man United on US TV
- FOX Sports to feature US Soccer float in Macy’s Parade
- FOX says US-England could rank in top 5 biggest games ever
- Umbro’s USA away kit better than Nike’s World Cup effort
- Man City vs Man United: TV coverage details
- Potter magic seals first league win as Chelsea boss
- Bundesliga in talks with private equity firms to sell media rights