Yesterday we shared with you photographs of the Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal and Tottenham subway cars that are running on the Times Square Shuttle in New York City as part of an advertising campaign by NBC Sports to promote its coverage of the Premier League that kicks off on August 17.
And now another photograph has been found, this team showing a Liverpool FC subway car filled with commuters in New York City. Plus one featuring the Everton half of the subway car.
The subway car has the words “Keep Calm and Pick Liverpool” plastered along the side of the subway car. Presumably the other half of the subway car is in blue and says “Keep Calm and Pick Everton.” One of the features we didn’t notice until today is that the subway car doors say “Liverpool Fans Enter Here,” which is a great touch that’s probably confusing some commuters who aren’t soccer fans.
If you’re in New York City and you see other subway cars, please take a photograph of them and send them to us here at thegaffer[at]worldsoccertalk[dot]com.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Where to find Chicago Red Stars vs. Angel City FC on US TV
- Where to find Portland Timbers vs. LAFC on US TV
- Where to find Man City vs. Man United on US TV
- FOX Sports to feature US Soccer float in Macy’s Parade
- FOX says US-England could rank in top 5 biggest games ever
- Umbro’s USA away kit better than Nike’s World Cup effort
- Man City vs Man United: TV coverage details
- Potter magic seals first league win as Chelsea boss
- Bundesliga in talks with private equity firms to sell media rights
- Gareth Bale debuts own craft beer ahead of World Cup