FOX Soccer’s live broadcast of Real Madrid against Manchester United had a viewing audience of 451,000 in the United States, according to Nielsen.
The broadcast was the most-watched weekday afternoon telecast in FOX Soccer’s history. The game had a larger viewing audience than the Chelsea-Barcelona semi-final last year that had 425,000 viewers.
Interestingly, FOX Deportes attracted 696,000 viewers for the Real Madrid-Manchester United match.
FOXSoccer 2Go, meanwhile, had its busiest day in the history of the service with 21,345 streams as well as 12,085 on-demand views. According to FOX, FOX Soccer 2Go also enrolled 5,144 new users — the most ever in a single day.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family