Moussa Dembele is on the verge of joining Tottenham Hotspur.
Fulham has accepted a £15m bid from Spurs for the 25-year-old Belgian attacking midfielder. The £15m offer triggers a release clause, which will allow Dembele to leave the west London club. His transfer from Fulham to Tottenham is subject to a medical, but now that the release clause has been triggered, there’s still a chance that another club may come in and try to enter a larger bid for the gifted goalscorer.
Meanwhile, Sunderland has accepted a bid from Fulham for 27-year-old winger Kieran Richardson.
It’s been a bad day for Fulham all around. Now that Dembele is leaving the club, Richardson is a fair player but the midfielder is nowhere as talented as Dembele. Plus, Fulham got knocked out of the League Cup tonight after losing against Sheffield Wednesday.
What’s your opinion about Dembele leaving Fulham? Will this hurt the Cottagers chances this season? Or does Fulham have enough talent on their team to bounce back? Share your opinions in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season