Here’s your chance to cast your vote for who has been the best EPL tweeter during the 2011-12 season in the EPL (English Premier League) Awards.
The rise of Twitter especially in the way it has allowed soccer fans from around the world to communicate is phenomenal. But if you had to pick one person who has provided such as great service to EPL fans worldwide, which tweeter has been the best this season? Vote below and let us know.
Disclaimers: Note that sites that knowingly encourage cheating will be disqualified. Sites also cannot embed the poll on their own site. Only one vote per person. The voting closes on May 13, 2012. The winner of each EPL Awards category will be announced on EPL Talk on Tuesday, May 15.
This is the fourth annual EPL Awards, which is hosted by EPL Talk, the number one independent blog covering the English Premier League.
Now it’s time to vote:
Now that you’ve voted in this category, be sure to vote in the other categories to recognize the best of the 2011-2012 Premier League season:
- Best EPL blogs, websites and books,
- Best EPL players, teams and managers,
- Best EPL TV, radio and podcast coverage.
The 2012 EPL Awards are sponsored by Football Media. Football Media have helped more than 150 football sites like EPLTalk.com significantly increase their revenues, and help brands like adidas, Heineken, FedEx, Castrol, Ladbrokes, ESPN and Sky reach over 30 million online football fans each month. For more details, visit http://footballmedia.com.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season