Connect with us

General

Sign Up For Your Free 7-Day Trial to FOXSoccer.tv Today

FOXSoccer.tv has launched a free 7-day trial of their new and improved FOXSoccer.tv online service. The broadband soccer website is the only way you can be assured of having access to watch every live Premier League match (assuming you also have FOX Soccer and ESPN2). In addition to the Premier League, FOXSoccer.tv also shows live matches from the Champions League, Serie A, nPower Championship, Ligue Un, Carling Cup, international games and more.

For this upcoming season, FOXSoccer.tv will bring you more than 1,300 soccer and rugby games in 20+ different competitions. On average, there’ll be 25 games per week to choose from. And this season, you can watch the games on your PC/Mac, iPhone and iPad — all with one subscription.

FOXSoccer.tv has been hard at work during the past several months launching a new FOXSoccer.tv website, the iPad app as well as a new iPhone app which is scheduled for launch in the iTunes store this week. They’ve also made dramatic improvements to the FOXSoccer.tv live platform to add a whole host of new features.

The new FOXSoccer.tv features and benefits include:

• Save 30% with an annual subscription
  • Full match video on demand available
  • 100% Official / No Malware / No Spyware
  • New live video player for 2011/12
  • Picture in picture
  • Live Chat functionality
  • Real-time scores and stats in Premier League games
  • In game highlights in EPL games
  • Pop out player
  • DVR to pause and rewind the action
  • Optimized streaming experience
  • Plus lots more…

Sign up today for the free trial to FOXSoccer.tv If you’re not satisfied, you can cancel with 7 days and not pay a dime.

And to get a taste of what the schedule looks like for FOXSoccer.tv, check out the Premier League TV/Internet schedule for the next few months.

For example, if you sign up today for the free trial, here are just some of the matches you can watch during the next 7 days:

Saturday August 13:

Sunday August 14:

And if you’re still not convinced, check out the brief video demo of the FOXSoccer.tv iPad app I shot last week.

If you haven’t done so already, sign up for a free trial today. What have you got to lose?

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
16 Comments

16 Comments

1. Fog

August 20, 2011 at 10:38 am

Piece of crap. Can’t get access. Not even worth it being free. Too much aggravation!!!

2. Tim Warren

August 13, 2011 at 9:00 am

Signed up for another year, figured it made sense as they’re raising the price soon, so if you sign up for an annual now it’s like the price increase never happened for at least another year! Personally I ain’t that fussed about the delayed matches, living in CA means it’s rare I’d be up in time for the 15:00 UK kick offs anyway, and as I member the delayed UCL games were available pretty much instantly after the final whistle! Notice they’ve taken the Fulham v Villa match off the site though and the help section is saying this is due to the Spurs game being cancelled!

3. Darryl Jackson

August 11, 2011 at 11:49 pm

Watched the start of the Football League last weekend at friends and the quality was great so I’m giving it a go on the trial. The mini player so you can watch 2 games side by side is pretty cool, so if i can watch 2 premiership games it saves me 90 minutes every weekend – well worth $20. Fingers crossed all goes well at the weekend.

4. Roger

August 11, 2011 at 4:23 pm

So still no scoreboard for Carling Cup, Championship, probably Champions League games and few other competitions. I really dislike that.

5. Aious

August 11, 2011 at 9:27 am

It is rather funny to see almost all FoxSoccer.tv advertisements include Manchester United and/or Chelsea players yet few if any of those teams games will be LIVE on FoxSoccer.tv

Yes, I know Chelsea’s game this weekend is…but throughout the year, I doubt you see many more.

6. Evan

August 10, 2011 at 5:09 pm

I would do this free trial thing if it didn’t require a credit card.

• The Gaffer

August 10, 2011 at 5:34 pm

They also accept PayPal.

7. Hoff

August 10, 2011 at 3:30 pm

I subscribed last year. I’m on the fence this year with the price hike. I was really hoping they would have an Android app by this time too.

8. Neil O

August 10, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Tempting, but it’s between subscribing to this or keeping my gamefly membership. Ha!

9. Jason Gatties

August 10, 2011 at 12:27 pm

DAMN IT! I re-subscribed earlier in the week. I should have waited a few days. I had problems with the feed at times last season but I’m banking they’ve improved on that. Had no issue watching Leeds vs Bradford City yesterday.

10. Gooner 4 Ever

August 10, 2011 at 11:50 am

Just signed up to the free trial – recently got myself an iPad too so looking forward to this weekend even if we lose Nas and Cesc 🙁

Checked out the new FoxSoccer.tv and def. see a difference already! Be fair the number of games is good and gives me my footy fix.

Come on you Gunners!!!!!!!!!

11. Tayo

August 10, 2011 at 10:14 am

Thank you very much but I will pass, we will be subscribing to fox soccer plus in a few days, why can’t I get this for free? Why pay extra after the whole $14.99/month am paying for FSP?

12. Dave

August 10, 2011 at 9:48 am

I subscribed to it last season and plan to do so again. The stream quality and consistency was very good. The on-demand feature was great, especially because they offer long highlight packages of each EPL match – 30min & 1hr, I believe.

The biggest negative is the games they air on live Fox Soccer Channel, Fox Soccer Plus, and regional & national Fox channels are only available on a delay on foxsoccer.tv. The EPL games aren’t available until 11:59pm the night of the match, and the CL games are usually on about a 2hr delay. I was hoping the $5 per month price hike had to do with streaming all games live, but I guess not.

• Yespage

August 10, 2011 at 11:02 am

Games on FS+ are not delayed on FS.tv, only the games on FSC.

13. jim

August 10, 2011 at 9:41 am

contrarian view: 2009 $9. 2010 $15. 2011 $20. yuppie-in-a-bubble price increases warranted cancellation from me. can’t accept that in today’s economy. espn3 is free. not as much epl but i’ll live.

14. Drew M.

August 10, 2011 at 9:19 am

Watched a few Championship games this past weekend via the new iPad app. No stuttering or anything, but the app did crash a few times. Hope that gets fixed soon.

One other issue, and I dunno if this is because I was watching Championship games, but the scorebox/ticker did not update at all. Also, when I plugged the iPad into my TV via the converter cable, the picture quality was great, but the scorebox/ticker did not end up on screen, which was unfortunate.