I realize that Bolton’s football ground is named Reebok Stadium, but it’s about time that the lamb be put to slaughter and for Bolton, if at all possible, to move away from Reebok. Reason being is that their football kit designs just seem to one failed experiment after another.
Enter the next piece of evidence which is Bolton’s away jersey for the 2010-11 season which is blue, but in some lights, looks purple. The shirt features white trim and orange piping.
There’s something about Reebok designs which make the shirts look awkward, out-of-date and unappealing. Maybe it’s the logo, or maybe it’s the lines they add to the shirt designs to give it depth? No matter what it is, Reebok – which is owned by Adidas – needs to do something about their future designs for crying out loud.
For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season