Everton has officially unveiled their new home football kit for the 2010-11 season.
Everton’s new home shirt from Le Coq Sportif features a simple yet elegant blue top with white trim (see above picture featuring Tim Cahill wearing the kit). The shirt also features a wave of blue across the upper part of the chest, a stylistic feature that is also included in Everton’s new away kit.
Everton will wear their new home kit for the first time on July 10th, when they face Sydney FC during the first-team squad’s pre-season tour of Australia. In addition to the fixture against Sydney FC, the Blues will play two other games while ‘Down Under,’ against Melbourne Heart on July 14 and Brisbane Roar on July 17.
Another photo of the new Everton home kit can be seen after the jump.
Share your feedback about the new Everton football shirt design in the comments section below.
For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season