A photograph has been leaked of the new Tottenham Hotspur home football strip for the 2010-11 season.
Back in February, we shared a picture of what we believed was the new Spurs home shirt for 2010-2011 season and it turns out that was a legitimate picture. You can see the Spurs players (pictured above) in a photo shoot at White Hart Lane, presumably modeling the shirts for upcoming marketing and promotional activities.
The new Spurs shirt is designed and manufactured by Puma and is a retro-styled shirt that reminds me a little of the Le Coq Sportif shirts that Tottenham used to wear in the late 70s and early 80s.
What do you think of the new shirt? Love it or hate it? Share your opinion in the comments section below.
For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season