It was a better week for Russian football in UEFA Champions League play, with CSKA Moscow getting three points while league champion Rubin Kazan got their first every Champions League point in a draw against Internzaionale Milano. Hosts Chris Riordan and Richard Farley break down the two results in the first segment of this, the sixth episode of Russian Football Now’s podcast.
Chris and Richard then get listener up to date on a Russian Premier League table that’s becoming drastically more competitive over the last week. First place is now in doubt, thanks to a dip in Rubin Kazan’s form, while what were previously thought to be a “Top Five” have been joined by two more European aspirants.
With that, national team call-ups (ahead of the titanic battle with Germany on October 10) and some wild rumors and news from around the league (Spalletti, Bulgarian match-fixing), RFN Podcast #6 was the most jam-packed episode to date.
You can get the sixth episode at Russian Football Now.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season