Real Madrid midfielder Mahamadou Diarra, lost his status as the most important injury in Spain. The might be out anywhere between three to four weeks due to a 1st degreeetear in his left thigh.
The Malinese international suffered the injury eight minutes after he substituted Rafael Van der Vaart in the second half and suffered a collision in Madrid’s win against Málaga this past weekend. According to sources, Diarra will miss the midweek Copa del Rey matchup against Real Unión at the Bernabéu.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season