EA Sports has released the gameplay trailer for 2014 FIFA World Cup, the new video game coming out soon for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The trailer features the song, “The World Is Ours” by David Correy, which is the official Coca-Cola anthem of their World Cup 2014 campaign.
The game will not be made available for the NextGen machines (Xbox One and PS4).
The release dates for EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup are as follows:
• North America: April 15
• Europe: April 17
• Australia: April 17
• Japan: April 24
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo