If you had to pick out the best goal from the weekend, it’s a tough choice. Sone Aluko’s goal for Hull City against Newcastle United was out of this world. Wayne Rooney’s free kick against Manchester City was sublime. The two free kicks by Leighton Baines for Everton against West Ham United were sensational, too.
But here’s a goal you probably didn’t see that deserves a shout-out as the best goal of the weekend. It’s an absolutely brilliant example of individual talent from Zvonimir Vukić, who came on as a substitute and scored this stunner for PAOK Salonika against Platanias. It was the only goal of the game, and it helped his team narrow the gap at the top of the Greek league table to just one point.
What do you think was the best goal of the weekend? Is there one we missed that should have been named the best? Let us know in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo