The design of Arsenal’s home shirt for the 2012-13 season has been revealed on the Internet.
Arsenal’s home shirt for the 2012-13 season will feature the classic red shirt with white sleeves. However, the design also features what appears to be a charcoal rounded collar and charcoal or black bottom to the sleeves. Also of note is that Arsenal’s crest has reverted to their previous design, before the 125th year anniversary shirt, with the exception that a navy blue color has been introduced.
The source of the design is the reliable Arsenal Insider website. In previous years, they’ve revealed the new Arsenal shirt several months before the official photos had been unveiled. For this particular shirt, they have a photo of the shirt itself, but in order not to incriminate their source, they’ve created a design of the shirt from the actual photo.
Don’t be surprised if you have people who respond to this article by posting comments that the shirt is fake. The same thing happens every year, and we always find out later that the designs or photos were, in fact, accurate.
Having said that, what’s your opinion about the new design of the Arsenal home shirt? Love it? Hate it? Share your feedback in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season