Following the global pandemic, SPORTEL created the “Rendez-vous”, a new format for the overseas event series, launching in Miami, the vibrant home of the first of many SPORTEL’s held in the Americas, starting 25 years ago.
This new concept features a streamlined 2-day event adapted to the current climate, offering more affordable attendee passes and products, complemented by an innovative conference summit and a wide range of networking event opportunities, as well as various marketing initiatives to extend the SPORTEL experience.
“Two years ago, we were all in Miami, running our last SPORTEL event abroad. Today we are back with a new concept and I am pleased to confirm that our return in the Americas is a real success. We always want to provide the SPORTEL community with the best business opportunities and our strategy has paid off”, comments Laurent Puons, CEO of Monaco Mediax.
The market floor, featuring new look exhibitor products including turnkey meeting pods and exhibitor suites offering breath-taking views of Miami’s Biscayne Bay, have proved to be such a success. They were sold out well ahead of the event.
Back to the glory days of SPORTEL. The figures are better than the two last editions of SPORTEL Miami with more than 500 participants from 290 companies, including 80 new companies that have never attended SPORTEL before.
Over two days, participants were able to discover first time exhibitors such as Blueshape and Yuvod, providers of innovative broadcast solutions, Buzzer, an app curating the best live moments in sports to each fan’s preferences, Newsbridge with an AI and data driven media asset management, NXTID who shared the creative process behind the design of a sports NFT and GreenPark Sports whose immersive social platforms are designed to engage digitally-native fans with their favorite sports, teams and athletes. Traditional exhibitors also showcased innovation including LaLiga Tech, a new entity within LaLiga that offers a custom-built ecosystem of sports technologies for broadcasters and sports properties to accelerate their digital transformation.
The significant increase of the New Media Sector participation (17,7% compared to 10,9% in 2020), the 150 content buyers and 52,5% of sport business C-Level executives reflect that SPORTEL continues to develop these new initiatives to keep ahead of the game.
“I want to invite you all to SPORTEL Monaco, to be held from 24 to 26 October 2022. I am also pleased to announce that in 2023, we will organize two SPORTEL Rendez-vous; one in Miami and we will also be back in Asia. For the first time ever, SPORTEL will go to Bali in Indonesia, in partnership with Transvision”, concludes Laurent Puons.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Liverpool assess Salah, Van Dijk ahead of Southampton clash
- African players in Europe: Mane has last laugh on Mendy
- Anti-homophobia group demands PSG explain Gueye absence
- Where to find Newcastle vs. Arsenal on US TV
- Frankfurt ready to rock Rangers in Seville under Borre’s influence
- Late goal spree takes Moroccan club Berkane to CAF Cup final
- Brentford duo report racist abuse of family at Everton
- Mbappe says decision ‘almost’ made over PSG future
- Martinez brace ensures Inter take title race to final week
- Suarez bids Atletico farewell as Sevilla qualify for Champions League