As OTT, over-the-top, streaming services continue to be launched on a consistent basis, one company is tapping into an under-served base to separate themselves from the competition.
Vidgo along with partner Kiswe Mobile noticed the limited options Spanish-speaking people had when it came to OTT services, so they offer two packages to deliver to that demographic. The Latino streaming plan is $14.99 a month and includes 25 Spanish-language channels from Central America, Mexico, Spain, South America and the U.S. The Latino Mas plan is $24.99 per month and includes 35 Spanish-language channels. The app can be watched on up to three devices at once.
For soccer fans, Vidgo offers plenty of networks where viewers are able to watch leagues around the world. Followers of LaLiga, Ligue 1 and Copa Libertadores can tune into beIN SPORTS Español to pay attention to some of the best soccer leagues and tournaments in the world. Azteca America allows subscribers to view the Segunda Division, La Liga’s second division, to watch the up and coming players and clubs in Spain. Argentine network TyC Sports shows the nation’s first and second division matches and select Argentina national team friendly matches. Centro America TV gives viewers the opportunity to watch soccer leagues in nations like Costa Rica, El Salvador and Honduras.
There are also two English-language packages available through Vidgo. The national English streaming plan is $14.99 a month and the plus streaming plan is $49.99 and includes 50 channels. Both packages include beIN SPORTS along with a long list of entertainment networks.
The most unique feature Vidgo offers is something called Social TV and the company claims that the innovation is the first of its kind. Social TV allows users to interact with each other on their mobile devices while watching TV through a digital living room feature called Hangs. There’s also a shared “jumbotron” feature where users can post memes, select from millions of animated GIFs, post polls for people to interact with and vote, share photos with others in your room and the feature is a cool way to talk trash with your friends during live sporting events.
“We’re thrilled to launch Social TV to support Vidgo’s incredible programming. Finally, watching TV on your phone no longer means that you have to watch it alone. With Vidgo, we’re making live sports and entertainment something you can once again share with friends, even when they’re apart,” said Kiswe Mobile chief executive Mike Schabel.
If you’re interested in seeing what Vidgo has to offer, their website offers a 7-day free trial. The streaming service can be viewed on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and internet browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple’s Safari.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family