NBC Sports Group’s live Premier League coverage continues this Saturday, March 3, at 7 a.m. ET with Premier League Live on NBCSN, followed by Burnley v. Everton at 7:30 a.m. ET.
Live match coverage on Saturday continues at 10 a.m. ET, with Southampton v. Stoke City at 10 a.m. ET on CNBC and fourth-place Tottenham v. Huddersfield on NBCSN and Universo. Tottenham are unbeaten in their last 10 Premier League matches. Meanwhile, Huddersfield come off a 2-1 victory over West Bromwich Albion.
Saturday’s live Premier League continues at 12:30 p.m. ET, as third-place Liverpool host Newcastle United on NBCSN and Universo. The Reds are fresh off a 4-1 win over West Ham United, and own a four-match Premier League unbeaten streak. Peter Drury calls the match, joined by Lee Dixon.
Also Saturday at 10 a.m. ET, NBC Sports Gold presents three exclusive matches: Leicester City v. Bournemouth; Swansea City v. West Ham United; and Watford v. West Bromwich Albion.
Fans can purchase the remainder of the 2017-18 season of “Premier League Pass” for $29.99 on NBCSportsGold.com. “Premier League Pass” will feature more than 1,000 hours of additional Premier League programs and news shows throughout the season.
Live match coverage on Sunday, March 4, begins at 7:30 a.m. ET with Premier League Live on NBCSN, followed by Brighton & Hove Albion v. Arsenal at 8:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN.
Match coverage wraps up at 11 a.m. ET with first-place Manchester City v. fifth-place Chelsea on NBCSN and Telemundo, followed by a live Goal Zone at 1 p.m. ET. Drury calls the match, joined by Graeme Le Saux. Sunday’s match marks Manchester City’s second match in four days. Manchester City are 23-3-1 in the Premier League this season and enter the week with a commanding lead over Manchester United, while last year’s Premier League champions Chelsea are in the race for a spot in the top-4.
Live match coverage concludes Monday, March 5, at 2 p.m. ET with Premier League Live on NBCSN, followed by Crystal Palace v. second-place Manchester United at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo.
Here’s the schedule of soccer commentators for the weekend Premier League matches (all times Eastern):
Saturday, March 3
Leicester vs. Bournemouth, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Tony Jones and Keith Andrews
Swansea vs. West Ham, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Phil Blacker and Don Goodman
Watford vs. West Brom, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Gary Taphouse and Tony Gale
Sunday, March 4
Monday, March 5
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Southgate, Kane claim England are nearly powerless over Qatar
- Premier League should be decreased to 18 teams, says David Dein
- Southgate holding England back from being world beaters
- Where to find Mexico vs. Peru on US TV
- Where to find Czech Republic vs. Portugal on US TV
- Where to find Spain vs. Switzerland on US TV
- Where to find Scotland vs. Ireland on US TV
- England relegated from top tier of UEFA Nations League
- Cristiano Ronaldo charged by FA over incident with Everton fan
- Spain women’s team players resign over issues with head coach