As previously reported, the first el Clásico of 2017 between Real Madrid and Barcelona averaged 1.6 million viewers across beIN SPORTS and beIN SPORTS en Español.
While that’s the best viewing number for el Clásico in 12 months, the clash between the top two teams in Spain generated several additional impressive metrics.
• The broadcast of Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona, along with pre-game coverage on The Express Preview: El Clásico and post-game coverage on The Xtra, combined to deliver 2.7 million viewers across both networks.
• 2.2 million people generated 5.1 million social media interactions across Facebook and Twitter during broadcast of Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona on beIN SPORTS on Sunday, April 23, making it the #1 most socially engaged sports event for the week of April 17.
• Last but not least, El Clásico was the #1 soccer match telecast on a cable sports network year-to-date out of 1,653 live soccer games.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Euro 2020, Copa America, Gold Cup & MLS
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more