NBCSN scored an impressive viewing audience average of 2.9 million people on Saturday for the US women’s Olympic game between the United States and France.
The match, which was televised live on NBCSN from 4-6pm ET, outdrew the highest viewership in a Group Stage game for the US Men’s National Team in the 2016 Copa America on FOX Sports 1 (2,061,000 viewers for the game against Paraguay).
This follows on the heels of the 1.3 million who tuned in to watch the US Women’s National Team defeat New Zealand 2-0.
With the USA’s 1-0 victory against France, the USA’s next game is Tuesday against Colombia (6pm ET kickoff on NBCSN, NBC Universo and Sling Blue).
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family