Bayer Leverkusen goalkeeper Bernd Leno made an embarrassing mistake this weekend when a seemingly harmless back pass fell into his path, but the goalkeeper whiffed at the ball and completely missed it, letting it roll into the back of the net.
On replay, you can see that the ball hit a divot on its way to the goalkeeper, and popped up in the air just as the goalkeeper attempted to boot it downfield.
The final result of the match was a 1-1 tie between Leverkusen and Augsburg. This is one that Bernd Leno will soon want to forget.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season