No matter whether we call it soccer, football, fußball or futbol, we all share the same passion for the Beautiful Game. But there is a small learning curve, especially with languages and pronunciations, such as we see in the fourth and final installment of the Bundesliga video campaign to promote the new season.
In episode four, two of the members of the faux American advertising agency come to grips with how to correctly pronounce some German soccer-related words. And the results are pretty interesting.
Watch episode 4 of the Bundesliga promotional campaign to see what develops:
Since the Bundesliga Promo Team are still battling to come up with that winning slogan to promote the Bundesliga, you can help and try to win a trip to Germany for the ultimate Bundesliga experience.
You could win a flight to Germany, spend 2 nights in Munich and visit the clash of the titans FC Bayern München vs. Borussia Dortmund at Munich’s famous Allianz Arena on the first weekend of October, right in the middle of party time at Munich’s Oktoberfest. All you have to do is to be a little creative. Use the hashtag #mostexcitingexport and send the Bundesliga your headlines and/or videos or images to promote the Bundesliga, Germany’s most exciting export. The best idea, which will be selected by September 10, will win the prize.
Here are more details regarding the contest.
The 2015/16 Bundesliga season continues this weekend when Bayern Munich plays Bayer Leverkusen, Borussia Dortmund takes on Hertha Berlin, among several matches from Friday through Sunday.
For soccer fans in the United States, look at the Bundesliga TV schedule for kick-off times. Plus, for more insight and analysis about one of the best leagues in Europe, visit the English-language Bundesliga website.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Inzaghi conquers Inter Milan despite title disappointment
- Ivan Perisic’s Inter future in doubt after stunning season
- Fuelled by Premier League dynasty, Man City crave Champions League legacy
- Barcelona finish with defeat by Villarreal, Granada go down
- Man City win Premier League title after epic fightback
- AC Milan back on top after snatching title from Inter
- Rangnick relieved to secure Europa League spot for Man Utd
- Marsch hails Leeds players’ character after escaping the drop
- What are the groups for World Cup 2022?
- Vieira calls for ‘safety at work’ after pitch invasion incidents