Now that the Group Stage of the 2015 Copa America is done, beIN SPORTS has announced that close to 14 million people in the United States tuned in to watch the 44th Copa tournament. Ten million people tuned into beIN en Espańol coverage with close to 4 million watching the English coverage, according to the latest Nielsen Media Research.
beIN SPORTS also broke down their most popular matches:
– Brazil vs. Colombia on June 17 – 1.4 million viewers
– Mexico vs. Chile on June 15 – 1.4 million viewers
– Argentina vs. Uruguay on June 16 – 1.1 million viewers
“We are thrilled with the viewership and passion shown by fans for the group stage matches of Copa America 2015,” said Antonio Briceno, Deputy Managing Director of beIN SPORTS.
As the tournament progresses into the quarterfinals these numbers will most certainly grow, especially for the Spanish language coverage that is immensely more popular than the English language stations.
Overall beIN SPORTS’ coverage of the tournament has been met with positive feedback, and they have provided extensive coverage throughout the games. The in-game analysis and studio talent have done a good job so far bringing fair and balanced coverage to a very diverse tournament.
Programming note: In the United States, beIN SPORTS has the exclusive English-language and Spanish-language rights to the tournament. If your cable or satellite provider doesn’t offer beIN SPORTS, or you want to watch the games on your computer, mobile phone, tablet or Roku, sign up for a free trial to fuboTV to watch the games. And if you like what you see, fuboTV is just $6.99 per month. It’s completely legal and features HD-quality streams, but is only available to soccer fans in the United States.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- France international Tolisso completes return to Lyon
- Celtic ‘only getting better’ after making Jota deal permanent
- Man City sign German goalkeeper Ortega
- Tottenham complete signing of £60 million Richarlison
- Where to find Boca Juniors vs. Banfield on US TV
- Where to find USMNT U-20 vs. Honduras U-20 on US TV
- Vitinha joins PSG in club’s first off-season signing
- Serie A reaches TV rights deal with Abu Dhabi Media
- ESPN reveals Women’s Euro 2022 commentators and analysts
- Barcelona sell 10% of Liga TV rights to US fund