The stars of FC Bayern Munich celebrated winning the German Championship on Saturday with Paulaner Hefe-Weißbier Alkoholfrei and wheat beer soakings. After the trophy had been presented to Philipp Lahm, captain of the reigning and new German Champions, the team clearly decided to enjoy the successful season to the full.
The focal points of the relaxed celebration were once again the famous 3 liter glasses filled with Paulaner Hefe-Weißbier Alkoholfrei. The stars toasted their fans, drank deep drafts to another unchallenged championship and used the goodwill of the occasion to celebrate coach Pep Guardiola with a traditional Bavarian wheat beer soaking.
After several laps of honor and toasts to the fans, everybody is now looking forward to continuing the championship celebrations on Sunday in Munich city center.
SEE ALSO —
Mobile app users, watch the video highlights.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ