Comedian Jimmy Fallon, host of The Tonight Show, made fun of the Germany and Argentina players during one of his monologues on Friday night.
Fallon created several fictitious awards that FIFA would be giving out, such as “Best Listener,” “Most Likeliest to Stare At You While You Eat,” and other “awards.”
Watch the video below, and let us know in the comments section whether you thought it was funny or not.
Mobile app users, watch the video here.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season