In their first appearance at a World Cup, Bosnia and Herzegovina will be wearing their blue and white colors this summer, but there’s a question mark regarding whether the nation will be wearing kits at World Cup 2014 designed by clothing manufacturer Legea or Givova.
If it is going to be Legea, then these photos of the new shirts leaked on the Internet, that are scheduled to launch in April, could very well be Bosnia and Herzegovina’s World Cup shirts for 2014.
Bosnia’s home shirt will be blue with white trim, featuring white cuffs, white collar and white stripes down the side of the shirt. Meanwhile, Bosnia’s away shirt is the reverse of the home one, with a white shirt and blue trim.
Other than a unique collar design, the shirt designs look practical, clean and simple.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, FS1, FS2, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $4.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ